Services We Offer
Industries We Serve
10 Best Real Estate Apps in the UK
Wednesday March 13, 2019
With smartphone dependence on the rise, app development companies have thought of every way to make our-lives easier. Whether it is shopping for clothes or playing games, carrying out bank transactions or buying a home, there is an app for everything.
Not too long ago, it was enough to have a website that was easily accessible from phones but now, without an app, not even the real estate sector can cope.
Whether you are trying to buy a new home, sell your old one or considering renovating your current residence, real estate apps offer all the information and features necessary to do these jobs.
Working with a real estate agent is fine but there is no need to depend on them entirely. Real estate apps can help you to find a property of any size. Want to rent or invest? No problems – find your dream home with the touch of a button.
No doubt the market is dominated by popular apps but there are others which do the same job just as well. These have a slightly different focus, alternative search methods and use specialist criteria to do the same thing just as effectively.
Here’s a list of the top ten real estate apps used by those looking for homes in the UK.
Property searches like you never experienced before – the Zoopla app is one of the most popular apps in the UK. With a new and intuitive dashboard, finding a perfect home has never been simpler.
With thousands of listings, finding homes for sale and rent along with house prices has now become a more streamlined process. What can a user look forward to?
- View homes along with prices
- Contact information of listing agent
- Map view
- Personalized alerts
- Custom searches
Let Zoopla keep you updated with new properties that meet your criteria and are available on the market. It is a great resource and has proven invaluable to many users in their searches.
With directories from all over the UK, Rightmove has over a million home listings for sale or for renting. Besides finding properties, Rightmove also helps with research on previous selling prices and market information on neighboring properties.
If you want to sell, buy or rent, Rightmove promises to the one to help in the process. Features such as
- Creating instant alerts and sending search results to your phone
- Ability to sync browsing activity across devices to make sure all information is available
- Schools in the vicinity and overall performance
- Photos and floorplans of properties to help get a good feel
- Selling prices of 20+ million properties all over the UK
Make this one of the best apps to use while on the house hunt. The developers of this app are very proactive and look at incorporating suggestions by customers to make the navigation and interface better.
This app’s clean and simple design makes house hunting experience in the UK and even overseas markets extremely convenient. Check out hundreds of listings at any price point to find that perfect home.
Many real estate agents advertise on this app and list 1000s of homes, making this one of the best real estate apps to work with. Features that one can expect while using it are:
- Ability to see any property listed as soon as it hits the market
- Use the “current location” feature to see listings in the area
- Clear and crisp photographs of rentals and with Google Street View
- See schools and stations in the vicinity
- Most current information on each listed property
The company has updated the app to include contact buttons to make it easier for users to get in touch with the listing agent. With a multi-image format like the website, this app is great for home searches.
This app is the equivalent of a modern and well-established real estate agent. Thanks to great customer service, this app has consistently been voted into the top 1% of UK Real Estate Agents.
Transparency, use of the latest technology, competitiveness and top-notch marketing has made Love Your Postcode the best app ever. Some features of the app include:
- Free next day valuation
- A property specialist assigned to each client
- Easy to contact specialists
- Exhaustive property listings
No need to say more – check out the app and see what it can do for you the next time you are in the market for purchasing or renting a home.
Download : Android
This app is available for use in over 40 countries and offers a choice of multiple languages to its users. Thanks to this app, buyers and sellers -do not have to waste hours looking through newspapers to find that perfect apartment, home or villa.
Searching for a property has never been this easy. Some of the features that makes Nestoriaa must have real estate apps are:
- Direct contact with advertiser
- Getting into the advertisements can have the best real-estate deals that causes to be the perfect symbolic thing from the entire brand of overrates
- Receive emails about the property which interests you
- Find exact locations on the properties and locate on a map
- Filter ads by location, price, square footage etc.
So, where ever in the UK you wish to live, Nestoria is your experienced helping hand in the process.
This app is nifty as it pinpoints a person’s location and offers information on neighbourhoods and properties for sale. Working as the local neighborhood expert, its listings on everything including supermarkets, banks, schools etc. is quite extensive.
Get a good understanding of your new area and have a smooth settling down experience. Here are its key features that sets it apart:
- Filter results by inserting a kilometer range of your choice
- Check operational hours of the shop, café, bar, restaurant, etc. that you are searching for
- The app offers a street view and can also directly connect the user with the vendor via call or a weblink
Anyone who has used this app will testify that they would have been lost without its help, particularly on moving to a new neighbourhood.
Also called the “property market in your pocket” app, -people who want to sell their homes or rent can list their properties on this platform for a hassle-free experience.
Home seekers can find their perfect home here and managing the process of listing and advertising is quite straightforward. Some of the features which makes this app popular are:
- Free listings
- No commissions
- No registration or application fees
Contacting buyers and sellers has never been this effortless. Use the Hoffr app with its great layout and easy to usefeatures to find your next home.
This app uses property listings provided by Zoopla and is a fun way to search for a new home anywhere in the UK. Also called the “Tinder for Houses” app, searching for your next home as never been so uncomplicated.
Users can search for properties based on their location till they find the right property. Some of its features include:
- Home search based on current or specific location
- Swipe through pictures till the right one is found
- Free for download
- Saving properties that are interesting
Try it out and see if you can find the perfect house in a cozy neighbourhood and visit that café which you drove by during your house search.
9. UK Mortgages
In the market for a new home or apartment? This free app by Mortgage Brain is a simple and easy to use tool to find a home and kick off the buying process. This app offers users help via the following features:
- Find a qualified broker easily and get advice
- Access to a wide range of mortgage loans and interest rates
- Find out what amount you can borrow with the help of a Mortgage calculator
Get the ball rolling and live in the home of your choice. Make sensible buying decisions with the help of this app.
While the process of buying and selling the property can be stressful as it involves tons of documentation. And it may so be that buyers and sellers may not always be close to a computer to access these legal documents 24/7.
This is where the DocuSign app makes life simple for everyone. Storing, accessing and managing important documents from anywhere, and at any time is easy with DocuSign.
Change the way business is conducted with DocuSign. Some of its most useful features are:
- Unlimited Free signing of all kinds of documents
- Sending and managing files from any device
- Real time notifications when documents have been signed
- Legally binding documents
- Complete audit trail available to all
- End-to-end encryption
This paid app helps to make life easier by offering zip Form integration, web branding and reusable templates as well. Offers major convenience to all users at affordable prices.
Whether it’s a new property that you are investing in or reselling your existing one, having one or more of these real estate apps can certainly act as your expert guide round the clock.